It was wonderful to have you all to stay on the weekend- so pleased you all enjoyed it. Thanks for being such a fun, engaging bunch and for all your lovely, helpful feedback and messages.
Attached is a video of the highlights – happy to share photos, just let me know if you want them and I’ll share on Whatsapp.
Here’s the recipe for the Bircher muesli:
* 500g rolled oats (less oats = more moist; more oats = more dry)
* 1 litre carton of coconut milk
* 200g packet of chia seeds
* 400g packet frozen blueberries
* 200g sultanas (more or less depending on how sweet you like it)
* 1 tbsp cinnamon (again more/ less to taste)
* 150g honey (again more/ less)
Mix everything together well, then keep covered in the fridge for 4-5 days. Take a bowl out each night to warm up to room temperature by morning.