As the director of Online Toolbox, Emily leads the team with a tireless energy and a passion for knowledge. Measuring her own success on the achievements of her clients, Emily is very hands on. One day she‘ll be meeting new clients to develop marketing strategies, the next she’ll be on the phone providing direct support to existing clients.
Emily personally delivers many of the courses to clients, develops new and updated training as online marketing and social media evolves, and acts as a Business Mentor in support of Young Enterprise. Outside of this she is a lecturer in Computing for Warwickshire College, regular consumes TED talks and has a Masters in Human Computer Interaction on the horizon.
Emily inspires the best from her team with her forward thinking, lively and engaging approach – regularly brainstorming as a group to keep the ideas fresh and ensure each individual client gets the best of everyone on their project.
Teacher, sales, marketing and all round problem solver – Emily has one job really, to lead her team to succeed. And bring in the cupcakes – of course.
- BSc (Hons) Computer Aided Design
- Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training
- Qualified Teacher and Learning Skills Status (QTLS)
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- Pride of Rugby Business Person of the Year (Small Business) 2014
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist 2013
email@example.com | 01788 422023
Facebook: Online Toolbox Ltd