Saturday 16th May – THE VOX, Resorts World, NEC
Nominations have now closed.
Ladies First is proud to announce their Charity for the Business & Inspirational Women Awards 2020 as The Katie Piper Foundation and look forward to welcoming The Katie Piper Foundation & Catrin Pugh.
Ladies First Awards 2020 Categories
1.Business Woman of the Year – Sponsored by Janine Edwards Wealth Management
2. Unique Business
3.New Business of the Year
5.Excellence in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Award
6.Successful Career from Home Award
7.Achieves in Business (Employee Award)
8.Achieves in Business
9a.Achieves for Charity
9b.Achieves for the Community
10.Inspirational Woman Award
11.Achieves through Networking
12.Young Achiever Awards
13.Inspirational Young Achiever
14.Venue/ Venue Host Award – Sponsored by Ladies First
15.Advocate for Women Award – Sponsored by Susie MacKie – Women of Spirit
16.Ladies first Life Time Achievement Award – Sponsored by Ladies First – announced at the Awards Dinner
Guidelines for Entry
- The closing date for entries in all categories is 1st January 2020
- You may enter yourself or someone else. Please download an application form from our website ladiesfirstnetwork.co.uk or contact email@example.com to receive by post.
- Please give as much information as possible when filling in the application form.
- All applicants will be acknowledged by an Email or Text Message.
- All finalists will be informed on Wednesday 9th January, announced at our Ladies First Breakfast Meeting and notified by our Events Team on that day.
- Finalists will be invited to attend a short interview with our Judges on Monday 10th February 2020 at Mallory Court, Leamington Spa. Each finalist will be allocated a time. Unfortunately, if you are unable to attend (subject to exceptional circumstances) our judges will be unable to consider your entry.
- Each Finalist will receive a free ticket to the Awards Dinner on Saturday 16th May 2020 at The Vox, Resorts World, NEC Birmingham.
- The Judge’s decision is final.
Please note – all finalists and winners must agree to take part in publicity photographs for website purposes.
Ladies First Awards Proud to be working in association with Socially Shared.