Saturday 16th May – THE VOX, Resorts World, NEC
Nominations open on 1st August.
Ladies First is proud to announce their Charity for the Business & Inspirational Women Awards 2020 as The Katie Piper Foundation and look forward to welcoming Katie & Catrin.
Ladies First Awards 2020 Categories
- Business Woman of the Year – Sponsored by Janine Edwards Wealth Management
- Unique Business
- New Business of the Year
- Business Entrepreneur
- Excellence in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Award
- Successful Career from Home Award
- Achieves in Business (Employee Award)
- Achieves in Business
- Achieves for Charity Award
- Achieves for the Community
- Inspirational Woman Award
- Achieves through Networking
- Young Achiever Awards
- Rising Star in Education
- Inspirational Young Achiever Award
- Venue/ Venue Host Award – Sponsored by Ladies First
- Advocate for Women Award – Sponsored by Susie MacKie – Women of Spirit
- Ladies first Life Time Achievement Award – Sponsored by Ladies First – announced at the Awards Dinner
Guidelines for Entry
- The closing date for entries in all categories is 1st January 2020
- You may enter yourself or someone else. Please download an application form from our website ladiesfirstnetwork.co.uk or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive by post.
- Please give as much information as possible when filling in the application form.
- All applicants will be acknowledged by an Email or Text Message.
- All finalists will be informed on Wednesday 9th January, announced at our Ladies First Breakfast Meeting and notified by our Events Team on that day.
- Finalists will be invited to attend a short interview with our Judges on Monday 10th February 2020 at Mallory Court, Leamington Spa. Each finalist will be allocated a time. Unfortunately, if you are unable to attend (subject to exceptional circumstances) our judges will be unable to consider your entry.
- Each Finalist will receive a free ticket to the Awards Dinner on Saturday 16th May 2020 at The Vox, Resorts World, NEC Birmingham.
- The Judge’s decision is final.
Please note – all finalists and winners must agree to take part in publicity photographs for website purposes.